Making decisions about critical and end-of-life healthcare can seem daunting. We created this guide to help you, your patients, your loved ones, or your clients get started.
Getting Started With Advance Directives presents information in an easy-to-understand, question-and-answer format and provides guidance on:
- Choosing a healthcare decision maker
- Discussing healthcare preferences with family and caretakers
- What forms are included in advance directives—and where to find them
- How to prepare advance directive documents and submit them to the Arizona Healthcare Directives Registry (AzHDR)
The downloaded video file can be:
- Placed/added into slide decks (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.)
- Shown at events
- Added to websites
- Posted online and shared via social media
Formats Included in Download:
The download includes PDF files organized into two folders:
- For Digital Use: This folder contains a high-resolution PDF appropriate for digital uses such as:
- Posting online
- Viewing on screen
- Attaching to emails
The high-resolution PDF in this file is RGB.
- For Print Use: This folder contains two print-ready PDFs—one with bleeds and crop marks and one without. PDFs in this file are CMYK.
- Color: Items should be printed in color, not black and white or grayscale.
- Paper Stock: Select a bright white, matte or uncoated smooth paper in 80# cover or 100# text