We’ve adapted our bold infographic poster to a format that tells the same story in three images.
These images can be:
- Placed/added into slide decks as full-size slides (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.)
- Shared via email as PDF attachments
- Printed as 8.5”x 11”sized signs
- Added as images into documents and handouts
- Posted online
It’s not surprising that people avoid talking about end of life. But we believe that talking about death—the one thing that will happen to all of us—should be normalized.
By talking about it openly:
- People can better plan and have conversations with their loved ones, doctors, and caregivers
- Doctors and healthcare workers can get more comfortable talking about end of life with their patients
Sizes and Formats Included in Download:
- 7.5” x 10” (4:3 aspect ratio)PDFs and PowerPoint slides
- 8.5” x 11 print-ready PDF
- 8.5” x 11” PDF and JPGS for digital use
- Color: Items should be printed in color, not black and white or grayscale.